BWF MetaEdit features:
- Import, edit, embed, and export specified metadata elements in WAVE audio files
- Export technical metadata from Format Chunks and minimal metadata from bext and INFO chunks as comma-separated values and/or XML, across a set of files or from individual files
- Evaluate, verify and embed MD5 checksums, as applied to the WAVE file’s data chunk (audio bitstream only)
- Enforce the guideline (above) developed by the Federal Agencies Audio-Visual Working Group, as well as specifications from the European Broadcasting Union (EBU), Microsoft, and IBM
- Generate reports that show errors in the construction of WAVE files
Explanation of BWF MetaEdit Views and Documents:
It is Open-Source software which means that end users and developers have freedom to study, to improve and to redistribute the program (Public domain for the code developed by us).
You may be interested in MediaInfo, MediaConch, or QCTools.